Polite & Friendly's

in

Requesting UNban from TS Please

KuwBawSawFri Aug 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Requesting Unban from TS as my Network keep going on and off line today I was ban for no repaonse Sorry for that was out.
Quote Post

JohnnyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:16 pm

I will take care of it for you bud.
Quote Post

KuwBawSawSat Aug 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Thank you
Quote Post

KarowSun Aug 05, 2012 7:22 am

I am working on your request
Quote Post

WigglePuppyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Hi, any way I can get unbanned from the Polite and Friendly2 server?  I was having a bad day and I lost it when someone TK'd me.

Muchas gracias.

[tard] TL_Wiggle_Puppy
Quote Post

BigDawgThu Sep 06, 2012 12:16 am

WigglePuppy wrote:

Hi, any way I can get unbanned from the Polite and Friendly2 server?  I was having a bad day and I lost it when someone TK'd me.

Muchas gracias.

[tard] TL_Wiggle_Puppy

Wiggle you need to fill out a ticket, you can find that in the home page.Also  check to see if it was a kick or ban.You can do this by simply waiting  a while  and try to rejoin. If you can then great if not its a ban and you fill out a ticket and please be patiant they are very busy
Quote Post

WigglePuppyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:36 am

BigDawg wrote:

WigglePuppy wrote:

Muchas gracias.

[tard] TL_Wiggle_Puppy

Wiggle you need to fill out a ticket, you can find that in the home page.Also  check to see if it was a kick or ban.You can do this by simply waiting  a while  and try to rejoin. If you can then great if not its a ban and you fill out a ticket and please be patiant they are very busy

Thanks BigDawg,  I filled out a Ticket (hopefully I did it correctly) and am waiting for a response.  Cheers.
Quote Post

Forums ©