Polite & Friendly's

in

Thanks from the "Regulars"

Alice-13Sat May 02, 2009 10:27 am

On behalf of the "regulars" (the non-BK members who haunt your servers) I wanted to say thanks to the Admins who quite often have to drop out of a game to handle a problem and keep things smooth for the rest of us.  I’m sure it can be frustrating to be in the middle of a good match and get pulled away because some knucklehead cant read the scrolling console reminders to crouch or something like that and needs a kick.  You admins are a big part of what makes BK a great place to hang out.  Your efforts are appreciated.
Sincerely,
Alice-13
Quote Post

WrcknCrwSat May 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Your post is greatly appreciated.
We do our best to keep the servers running according to the rules so everyone has fun.

We hope you continue to visit us and have more fun.
Quote Post

LukeSat May 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Thanks comments like these make it worth all the work.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

Fish_USNSat May 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Being an Admin for just a short while your kind comment are appreciated and make it worth the effort.  Thanks for playing and helping to make our game more enjoyable as well.
Quote Post

CobraSat May 02, 2009 2:53 pm

I agree with Alice-13. Sorry I had to see it to remind me to say it as well. A double big thanks to all the admins. Keep up the ggod work!
Quote Post

DWEISELSat May 02, 2009 5:17 pm

Thank you.
Quote Post

DasPootSat May 02, 2009 5:55 pm

Alice-13 wrote:

On behalf of the "regulars" (the non-BK members who haunt your servers) I wanted to say thanks to the Admins who quite often have to drop out of a game to handle a problem and keep things smooth for the rest of us.  I’m sure it can be frustrating to be in the middle of a good match and get pulled away because some knucklehead cant read the scrolling console reminders to crouch or something like that and needs a kick.  You admins are a big part of what makes BK a great place to hang out.  Your efforts are appreciated.
Sincerely,
Alice-13

Agreed!  Thanks Admins!
Quote Post

LowJawSat May 02, 2009 5:58 pm

Thanks for your comments, I hope that all of our admins see this post.
Quote Post

NEMATODESat May 02, 2009 6:40 pm

Yes thank you admins
Quote Post

Forums ©