Polite & Friendly's

in

Ron in hospital

PFGreenLabelFri Mar 02, 2012 11:25 am

Hey Mrs Ron "Gump" Please please please pass on my best to Ron and wish him a speedy recovery! He is a lovely bloke and we want him back. I hope that you are ok too and that the stresses of this situation do not grind you down. God Bless xx
Quote Post

TwoFourFri Mar 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Get well soon Gump...we'll be thinking of You.
Thank You for the update Teresa.
TwoFour
Quote Post

baumentFri Mar 02, 2012 12:33 pm

So sorry to hear that Teresa, many prayers coming his way for a speedy recovery! He's such a good guy, we're been online buddies for four or five years and I've always considered him a good friend. Please give him my best and Ed says hi and is very concerned.....
Quote Post

PastorDanFri Mar 02, 2012 3:13 pm

My prayers will be with him...
Quote Post

KulamonsterFri Mar 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Get well soon GUMP!!!   I will keep you and your Mrs. in my prayers!!
Quote Post

GUMPFri Mar 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Thanks Everyone. I'm back home now. The doctors said that I dodged 2 bullets. The clot in my leg could have went to 3 different places. Brain, Heart or lung. Mine settled in the lung, which they say isnt good but better than the other two. I still have the clots in the leg and lung. They have me on blood thinner and will be on it for 6 months.Have to go get a blood draw every morning so the can check it. Started out as a cold( so they thoughtt). I'll be back on soon to play waw.
I couldnt ask for a better family than the BK family.
                                            GUMP
Quote Post

SpiderFri Mar 02, 2012 5:57 pm

Great to see your doing better and under Doctor's care. Please follow their advice and keep us posted! You owe it to your Family, here and there!
Quote Post

Silent_WolfFri Mar 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Good to see you back and ready for battle.  Sorry to hear you were down, but youre a BK, you will bounce back with no problems.  Wink
Quote Post

LukeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Great news! Please keep us up to date.
Quote Post

KarowFri Mar 02, 2012 10:59 pm

My family's thoughts are with Mr Gump and you.  Thanks for letting us know
Quote Post

ted100Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:02 pm

my thoughts are with u and i am sure as tough the old fart is and stuborn he will be back soon.
Quote Post

Demon667-BK-Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Stay Strong, Positive Thoughts! Get Better Gump.
Quote Post

baumentSat Mar 03, 2012 12:59 am

Good to hear buddy!
Quote Post

RayCharlesSat Mar 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Sorry to hear the news Gump, but I'm grateful that it was caught it in time!   Hang in there & get well soon!  We're pulling for ya!
Quote Post

TracerSat Mar 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Teresa,
You and Gump are in our prayers. Take care and tell Gump to just take it easy, get better, and don't play until his body is recovered. I wish you two well.
John/Tracer
Quote Post Goto page Previous123Next

Forums ©