Polite & Friendly's

in

I was banned for....

clamatowasSun Feb 26, 2012 7:17 pm

I was on operation metro and I was leading my team by a long ways. But my last 5 deaths where team kills. So right before the round ended I said. WTF My last 5 deaths where by team kill. Than the game ended.

So right when I got into the server I said. "OK this time don't team kill me." And I was banned.......

OK so that's rude or disrespectful?

Hmm

Its hard to not think that I Was not banned for being by far the top player in the game and the admin was on the other team?

And if you really do find that to be rude. at lest give a warning first I got nothing.
Quote Post

mr-tSun Feb 26, 2012 7:30 pm

to inquire about bans etc please use the contact us button but please read the rule to ensure that you have not broken any of them you can find the button for them at the top again
Quote Post

clamatowasSun Feb 26, 2012 8:06 pm

TO much work, I just wanted to let you know that you banned me for 0 reason at all and you need to have a talk with you admins. Let them know its common practice to give warnings. And tell them to be a bit more... not ... crazy about what they ban players for.
Quote Post

RadBaronTue Feb 28, 2012 11:44 pm

The game server is set to auto-kick after 5 TKs. Have you tried to reconnect since?
Quote Post

MudBugSun Mar 04, 2012 4:08 am

I too got banned. However, there were no tk's involved. I went to fix my son supper and came back 45 mins later to see "Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: Admin Decision". Curious. Did I get banned for forgetting to exit the server? No one else was on my computer.  Anyway, I have placed a message using the contact button and am waiting for a reply.
Quote Post

MudBugSun Mar 04, 2012 4:23 am

looks like it was a temp ban for being afk. thanks BK!

you guys rock!
Quote Post

TakerDeep2008Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Mudbug it was a Kick...they are a temp ban for 15 min and we cannot change that. its part of the game
Quote Post

Forums ©