Polite & Friendly's

in

My leg.

ThillionThu Feb 16, 2012 2:16 am

A couple of X-rays of my breaks. Talked the cuttie girls to give me a disc of the X-Rays, and this is what I got. Doesn't show the ankle bread very well, nor do I have a shot of the other break on the ankle. But its on the other side of the ankle pic, just can't see it.
For your amusement only. LOL
ICE CAN BE REALLY PAINFUL!!!!

Quote Post

LukeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:28 am

Sorry to hear about the leg I hope it heals quickly.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

JoelThu Feb 16, 2012 3:18 am

ouch!! relax and let it heal!
Quote Post

CakeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:25 am

MY ankle hurts jut looking at that. Best stay away from the ice from now on. [Maybe move to the desert around Tucson?- then you'd only have to worry about rattlesnakes.]
Quote Post

TwoFourThu Feb 16, 2012 12:34 pm

That looks painful Thillion....luckily you don't need your feet for game play...if that makes you feel any better sir.
Quote Post

SixFourThu Feb 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Feel better bro. Wish you a speedy recovery
Quote Post

PFGreenLabelThu Feb 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Winter breaks are always difficult to get right! Good luck with the mending and dont do any dancing for while!
Quote Post

SpiderThu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Sorry to hear about your leg Buddy, but since I retired I have been practicing medical surgery when I'm not gaming and if things don't work out with your current physician, just give me a holler!

Quote Post

PaibokFri Feb 17, 2012 12:30 am

[quote="Spider";p="86497"]Sorry to hear about your leg Buddy, but since I retired I have been practicing medical surgery when I'm not gaming and if things don't work out with your current physician, just give me a holler!

I recommend Spider for surgery.
Quote Post

ThillionFri Feb 17, 2012 12:47 am

Hmmm, Spider, tempting. But I do not see any IV, or any anesthetics, or even any bottles of booze. What you doing for pain for that guy? Nothing. Well, I think I might pass, but keep the offer open.   LOL
Quote Post

TakerDeep2008Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:04 am

Be a man and just grin and bear it like that guy.
Quote Post

WolfFangFri Feb 17, 2012 3:04 am

End of a metal-handled flyswatter or a coat hanger for those times when it itches; and keep it elevated preferably on a memory foam pillow.
Quote Post

AbramFri Feb 17, 2012 7:38 am

How'd you manage to do that, Thillion?

Hope it heals well. I've been lucky enough to have never broken a bone.. best I've managed is a tarsal crack after slipping on a river rock. ..then i had to swim back like an injured seal.
Quote Post

ThillionFri Feb 17, 2012 8:03 am

I slipped on the ice while taking our the trash. Right foot slipped, and landed on the left foot and leg. Broke the leg, and the ankle in two places.
Quote Post

ags463Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Some people will do anything to get out of the household chores! Seriously, take it easy and hope things heal up well.
Quote Post Goto page 12Next

Forums ©