Polite & Friendly's

in

Can't join server -- was I banned?

TenaciousA7Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:38 pm

I can never join BF3's Polite and Friendly2 Conquest server (173.199.103.142:25200).  My name is TenaciousA7.  Can someone tell me why?  I have a friend who plays the server exclusively and I can never join him...
Quote Post

UchiMataSun Jan 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Have you ever played on this server? When was the last time?
Can you join your friend on other servers?

If it is only this server then you may have banned for breaking one or more of the rules listed on our website. If that is the case, then you will need go to the Contact Us option and submit a ticket.
I'm afraid there is a backlog so it may take a little time for it to be looked at.
Quote Post

TenaciousA7Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:04 pm

To my knowledge I've never played on this server.  I can definitely play with my friend on other servers.  If it's possible for the banned list to be carried over from BFBC2 then that might be way; my soldier name was not savory enough for P&F back then.
Quote Post

UchiMataMon Jan 09, 2012 9:00 am

If you have never played on this server then there will be no ban.
I don't know why you're not able to join.
Quote Post

TakerDeep2008Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:34 am

Tenacious7 did you submit a trouble ticket from the Top Right Corner of the Home page?

Make sure to include in game name as well as what server(s) you think this may have been banned from. We run three different BF3 servers. If you cannot get into any of them then I would say the problem is on your end. They are all independant.
Quote Post

TenaciousA7Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:44 am

Thanks guys I'm submitting a ticket now.
Quote Post

Forums ©