Polite & Friendly's

in

My ban

VinnymataSun Jan 08, 2012 4:30 am

I have been banned from your Polite and Friendly3 Conquest www.PoliteandFriendly.com 32 man server for quite some time. And the reason I was banned was completely faulty. I was accused of teamkilling when I only teamkilled one person and it was because I didn't see their team tag in time and I said I was sorry.
Quote Post

AbramSun Jan 08, 2012 5:06 am

I feel your pain, Vinnymata, but we always have a large backlog if Tickets. They DO get done, so please be patient. At least we have 2 more servers you you to enjoy.
Quote Post

VinnymataSun Jan 08, 2012 7:27 am

Well the main reason I am kinda adamant about getting back on this server is because I get the best connection. And I do apologize if I sound like a whinny brat.
Quote Post

AbramSun Jan 08, 2012 7:32 am

Patience, little feather.
Quote Post

UchiMataSun Jan 08, 2012 10:09 am

The admin rule is to ban ONLY for persistent TK's, we forgive accidents in the heat of battle - also the game will automatically kick you after 4/5 TK's within a short period of time.

However, if you were TK'ing for a vehicle and/or destroying other assets, then that is putting your team at a disadvantage and disrupting game play. You will get kicked, then eventually banned.
Quote Post

VinnymataSun Jan 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Well I only tked one person and later got banned. I can't understand why.
Quote Post

UchiMataSun Jan 08, 2012 7:24 pm

If you haven't submitted a ticket yet, then please do and it will get looked at soon.
If you play on our other servers then we can judge how you behave and act and will help senior admins decide.
Quote Post

VinnymataMon Jan 09, 2012 1:31 am

I submitted one on 2011-12-22 23:35:57 and nothing happened.
Quote Post

UchiMataMon Jan 09, 2012 8:51 am

I'm aware there is a backlog so this may take some time to get looked at.
Quote Post

Forums ©