Polite & Friendly's

in

Just a quick thanks

WaterbedWarriorFri Jan 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Hi guys. I just wanted to drop by and give a quick thank you for running a nice BF3 server.
It's refreshing to find a server that is well admin'd.
Never really have any of the childish problems found on many other servers and you have a nice map rotation.

If any of your clan would ever be interested in a friendly scrim, let me know who to contact and I'll get our war officer to set something up.
Thanks again.

[SE] WaterbedWarrior
www.Solo-Elite.com
Quote Post

SpiderFri Jan 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Thanks for the great compliments. Stop in sometime on our TS and meet the group!
Quote Post

LukeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:06 am

Thanks for playing in our servers! We would love to have a match some day. One of our match coordinators will contact you soon.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

BraxisSat Jan 07, 2012 2:58 am

Thanks for the kind words (and the targets  Twisted Evil ).

Do y'all have a server for BF3?  I'd love to come in and steal some of =S*E= dogtags...

SSG.Braxis*BK*
Quote Post

LEGENDSat Jan 07, 2012 7:49 am

WaterBedWarrior I'll come register on your site.
You can also email me at beer4legend (at) gmail (dot) com to start discussion about the scrim.

Thanks
Quote Post

WaterbedWarriorSat Jan 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Spider: I'll drop into your TS soon. Thanks for the invite.

Braxis: Yes, we have two public BF3 servers and 2 non-ranked servers for scrims. (European wing and US wing)
I must admit our servers aren't extremely busy, not sure if it something with the server config as seems people have hard time finding them.
Just run a search for solo and you should find our US server.

Legend: Thanks for registering. Jackel should be contacting you to setup a BF3 scrim. As far as a BO scrim, we have to see how many people are still playing as most have moved onto BF3 or MW3.
And yes we do have a MW3 server as well.

Thanks for the replies guys. Looking forward to some more trigger time with ya.

WaterbedWarrior
Quote Post

BklynKnightSat Jan 07, 2012 4:52 pm

AH SE dogtag's I'm in
Quote Post

UchiMataSat Jan 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Hi WaterbedWarrior - I added your European server, when does it get busy? Wink
Quote Post

Forums ©