Polite & Friendly's

in

epic BF3 video

D4rkSid3Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Hey guys,

Check out this video as I will probably be spending the day trying to recreate it. :)

Link

D4rkSid3
Quote Post

MaxwellSmartSat Dec 24, 2011 12:53 pm

LOL nice...better go out and buy a lottery ticket after that shot LOL
Quote Post

WolfFangSun Dec 25, 2011 5:35 am

I just have a suspicion that it was staged; he fires off rockets to get the guys attention then goes vertical, how did he know he would follow and I dont know about you but I cant hardly see the plane as it comes up at him. Maybe its real but I would call it a little lucky if so.
Quote Post

UchiMataSun Dec 25, 2011 12:20 pm

Surely he would be falling after exiting the jet? Doesn't gravity take over or did he get some momentum that pushed him in front to allow that shot, then naturally let the jet catch up so that he could re-enter?
Impressive nevertheless!
Quote Post

AbramSun Dec 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Would not surprise me if it was staged, but that doesn't make it less nifty.  As for the ejection path, I've ejected while gaining altitude a few times and my character did keep gaining altitude. and flinging me far out of the play area,of course. What i was surprised to see was that he was able to get a hit. This makes me suspect it was done on a console, which has aim-assist. Though i wish we could not get into vehicles in mid-flight. it's pretty silly. Though it has allowed me to bail out of a jet and take a chopper gunner seat once.

Wait a sec.. didn't someone else post this a few weeks back?
Quote Post

UchiMataSun Dec 25, 2011 4:04 pm

I recall a clip where the pilot looped the loop whilst he got out a sniped an enemy - can't remember if it was a headshot though Wink
Quote Post

Ssg_TerrySun Dec 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Wish I had fraps running when I jumped out of a jet and sniped the pilot of the guy chasing me!
Quote Post

WolfFangMon Dec 26, 2011 2:13 am

The other clip your referring to is a BF2 clip where the guy jumped from the plane sniped a guy on Wake Island then got back in the plane.
Quote Post

Chach57Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:30 am

Are you freaking kidding me...awesome
Quote Post

Forums ©