Polite & Friendly's

in

Time to move on

jarhead4lyfeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:18 am

I regret to inform you all that i have decided to retire my BK tags.  I have found another home in a clan that is more in tune to my gaming interests.  Nothing against BK but ever since BF3 came on the market the majority of the clans interest has move to one particular game...and the others seem to have been left to the wayside....  I really enjoy MW3 and feel that that is not true of most of you.....  i kept check on our server there and it was never populated.  So i have decided it is time to go...i truly appreciate all the friendship and help i have recieved along the way...and will stop in from time to time to check up on yall and see how things are going.......SEMPER FI!
Quote Post

AbramTue Dec 06, 2011 10:25 am

Well I enjoyed gaming with you, Jarhead.

Be well.
Quote Post

bpmcmanusTue Dec 06, 2011 11:05 am

Take care Jarhead!
Quote Post

BigHossTue Dec 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Sorry to see you go Jarhead. I wish you luck with your new clan. I am kind of surprised more BK did not pick up MW3, of course we all got spoiled with Black Ops having Dedicated Servers, which is a big thing. I thought MW2 was a good game, but not great, it seems I always got in a match up with someone that had a very bad computer to run the game and always lagged. Take care my friend and again good luck in all life has to offer. Semper Fi Leatherneck!
Quote Post

cypher369Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:04 pm

see ya round jarhead, always a pleasure sir!!!
Quote Post

BklynKnightTue Dec 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Take care bud, hope you see you around
Quote Post

DamonTue Dec 06, 2011 6:44 pm

I wish you well.
Quote Post

Silent_WolfTue Dec 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Well this makes me sad, I wont have a jarhead to shot at anymore.

Come visit us when you get a chance, all the best to you.
Quote Post

korupt1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:30 pm

All the best Jarhead. It was a great pleasure battling with and against you.
Quote Post

KulamonsterTue Dec 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Take care Jarhead and Best Wishes!   Great gaming with you, and make sure you stop back every now and then to say hello!
Quote Post

PFGreenLabelTue Dec 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Good luck man enjoy your gaming always sad to see a long termer go!
Quote Post

WolfFangWed Dec 07, 2011 1:58 am

Sorry to see you go, good luck and stop back by every once in a while.
Quote Post

SpiderWed Dec 07, 2011 9:41 am

Good Luck Jarhead!
Quote Post

LADYHAWKWed Dec 07, 2011 10:58 am

good luck......lookslike its not worth me askin santa for MW3 now......*sigh*   Crying or Very sad
Quote Post

Forums ©