Polite & Friendly's

in

Star Wars the old republic

skelletSat Nov 19, 2011 10:18 am

if any of u are planning on playing this, i would like to try and get everyone together on 1 server...i have already started up a guild... just pm Skellet with your swtor email name and i will get u an invite for prelaunch.
Quote Post

tetSat Nov 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Ah I have already joined a guild with a friend from Facebook.  Maybe we can be enemies or something.  http://www.swtor.com/guilds/222834/sorry-bout
Quote Post

RabidSquirrl-BK-Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:51 am

I already created my own guild. Sad  It's a Christian guild on an RP server as Sith.
Quote Post

skelletSat Nov 26, 2011 4:50 am

trying to get a guild started looks like a bust, so me and leeu are joining a guild that i use to play with for SWG... they are called MASC and are a very respected PVP guild.  if anyone would like to know more or join with us, let me know.
Quote Post

bpmcmanusSat Nov 26, 2011 9:21 am

Right now I'm playing on the Bondar Crystal server, Republic side Jedi Consular named Jerrik'Kast
Quote Post

skelletSat Nov 26, 2011 11:55 am

well if u want are interesed in joining with me and a few others, let me know and i will pass on the word
Quote Post

TimmyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:15 am

Right now I'm playing on the Bondar Crystal server, Republic side Jedi Consular named Timmyjedi
Quote Post

tetMon Nov 28, 2011 6:16 am

Finally got my ship.  Also totally dig the Trooper class.  Too bad i can't take him with me to the Sith side when this goes retail.
Quote Post

skelletThu Dec 01, 2011 5:45 am

MASC guild has a guild on 2 servers, euro server Rebel and us east Empire... so anyone that would like to join us let me know.
Quote Post

Forums ©