Polite & Friendly's

in

Need some music for a small project!

PIE168Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:53 am

Hey everyone!
I need some music(s) for a project I'm working on since I can't seem to find the right music. I would like to say that this is NOT school related. It's just something I'm working on during my free time. Even so, I would like to keep it as clean as possible. All kinds are welcome and appreciated! When I'm done, I'll post up the finish project here on the forums!  
Thanks a bunch Smile
Quote Post

PastorDanTue Sep 13, 2011 4:47 am

Pie what style and length are you looking for.  I have many loops in the program I use for making the podcast
Quote Post

PIE168Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:22 am

I would like it to be about 1 mins to 2 mins long. But any length would do just fine! As for the style, idk if it's a style but something with a friendly vibe. Like a happy-like feeling. Also during movies, like a sports related movie, they have those slowed down scenes with the dramatic music playing, if you could, can you find something like that? Thanks for the help pastor!
Quote Post

bigred04092Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:28 pm

I make youtube videos and i use this site for free royalty free music loops check it out might help ya ....http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/#
Quote Post

PeachesTue Sep 13, 2011 8:17 pm

I have some nice original reggae/rock and what I consider "soundtrack" ambient original music I wrote myself...I could send you some samples. Just let me know.
Quote Post

PIE168Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:30 am

Bigred: Thanks for the link!! Very HappyD

Peaches: I would love so hear some samples! Ill pm you my email  if you need it!
Quote Post

bigred04092Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:11 am

no prob hope it helps
Quote Post

Forums ©