Polite & Friendly's

in

My first tattoo

BeguileWed Aug 31, 2011 5:11 am

Less painful then i was expecting.
The only time it stung a bit was doing the color shading

Quote Post

photekWed Aug 31, 2011 5:24 am

Nice job, any significant meaning, or ya just like the images?
Quote Post

BeguileWed Aug 31, 2011 5:33 am

nothing in particular, just have always liked medieval stuff
Quote Post

photekWed Aug 31, 2011 7:10 am

nicely done, I can honestly say I havent seen it before, and I like the colors. im ready for some more ink, just not the price tag my artist comes with =)
Quote Post

BklynKnightWed Aug 31, 2011 6:06 pm

Nice first ink
I"m working on my 18th right now, and the older you get the more it hurts, dont know why that is
Quote Post

PFGreenLabelWed Aug 31, 2011 10:39 pm

Your skin is thinner and you become a little more receptive as you get older! I recommend Jack Daniels and brufen!  Very Happy

Nice job mate good art!
Quote Post

BeguileWed Aug 31, 2011 10:47 pm

Thanks, it took a long time to decide what i wanted and i am happy with the way it turned out
Quote Post

D34TH_D34LERThu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 am

thats pretty sweet. if i could afford it i would be covered in tats...im in the middle of having a tribal sleeve my self from my shoulder to my wrist. i have the top half outline done so far. i also have my daughters name on my arm and me and the misses got matching rings
Quote Post

BolerroThu Sep 01, 2011 3:18 am

Nice tat... I am waiting for my next inking. But my tat guy has been so busy, he hasn't been able to finish my artwork yet. But once its done, it will be an oriental dragon going over my shoulder and down my arm to the wrist. Then next year will mirror the same image on my other shoulder but with different coloring. Can't wait!
Quote Post

Forums ©