Polite & Friendly's

in

Banned from Chicago server

CVDrillerMon Aug 08, 2011 4:16 am

I was banned after A B52 strike killed some teamates. I have since, learned how to better aim them. I appologize and assure you that it wasn't intentional. Please unban me. Thank you.
Quote Post

LukeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:23 am

Sounds like you where not banned but auto kicked by the game. The game will auto kick for to many tie and report it as a ban even though its a short kick. Try to get back in again and see what happens.
Quote Post

CVDrillerMon Aug 08, 2011 4:40 am

I have tried repeatedly for the last two months and I get the message that I am banned. I sumitted a ticket on the first of June and haven't recieved a reply.
Quote Post

AbramMon Aug 08, 2011 4:58 am

NOT getting Tks with the B52 is hard to do..

I too, got auto-kicked for TK's a couple months ago, and was not able to get back on the serer even days later. For some reason, verifying the game files through Steam remedied it - even though i had nto changed any files. So try that if you are still unable to get on.
Quote Post

CVDrillerMon Aug 08, 2011 5:46 am

OK I will give that a try. Thanks
Quote Post

CVDrillerMon Aug 08, 2011 4:32 pm

No go still banned
Quote Post

CthulhuTue Aug 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Driller is a good guy. I've known him for years. If anyone deserves to have a little slack cut for them he does. He's also quite old and rather senile so please keep that in mind when dealing with him. Laughing
Quote Post

CVDrillerFri Aug 26, 2011 4:54 am

I can log in to Chicago. Thanks Luke and LuLu.
Quote Post

Forums ©