Polite & Friendly's

in

Banned after flag capture

[TAG]JesterThu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi BK!

I was just on one of your Black Ops servers playing CTF, and a moment after capturing the flag I was kicked!

When I tried to get back on, the message on the screen told me that I was BANNED!?! Can anybody tell me what happened? I've played on your servers a gazillion times, and I'm not sure what I might have done given that I was adhering to server rules, and hadn't gotten into any disagreements with anyone or anything. I'm very confused...
Quote Post

AbramThu Jul 21, 2011 11:01 pm

It's most likely a temporary ban, which last anywhere from 20-120 minutes. I am unable to tell you how it occurred, but  suggest viewing the Rules at the top of the page. If it was for too many TKs, it would have been an auto-kick. It also coudl have been a simple mis-click by a server administrator.

Try again in a little while. If you still cannot get in, Verify the game files in Steam  and try again. If you still cannot get in, submit a Ticket using the Contact Us link at the top of the page.

thanks
Quote Post

LukeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Where you running? We still enforce the crouch rule in other game types.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

[TAG]JesterFri Jul 22, 2011 12:12 am

See, that's just it!

I was abiding by all the rules. I run two tactical crouch servers myself, so I'm very familiar with the rule set. I hadn't done anything wrong that I can decipher. As a matter of fact, I had just slowly and purposefully crouched over to a corner without firing any shots so as to take a defensive position when my screen went black for a second before getting the message that I'd been kicked.
Quote Post

WolfFangSat Jul 23, 2011 5:45 am

Like Abram said it could have been meant for another player and been accidental. If you cant get in still, submit a ticket using the "contact us" button at top. Try to be specific as to what day, what server and time so the admins can check the files and get back to you quicker.
Quote Post

Forums ©