Polite & Friendly's

in

You are awesome.

PewPewDudeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:27 am

Hello friends! PewPewDude here! there very same in your servers every so often. Stopped by to thank you for running superb servers with easy going people  Smile
Quote Post

HeHawKilLerWed Jun 01, 2011 11:28 am

Thanks Pew Pew...we try...it's not easy sometimes...but we try.
Quote Post

PewPewDudeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:33 am

HeHawKilLer wrote:

Thanks Pew Pew...we try...it's not easy sometimes...but we try.

You all do very well! you handle rule breakers in a timely manor, but not without warnings first, and i have yet to meet one of you i did not like.  Smile
I wish MW2 had dedicated servers, as a P&F server or two would have made that a much better game.
Quote Post

AxManComethWed Jun 01, 2011 12:01 pm

I. Know I've played against you a few times and laugh everytime i see you name  Very Happy  Why not join?
Quote Post

PewPewDudeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:30 pm

AxManCometh wrote:

I. Know I've played against you a few times and laugh everytime i see you name  Very Happy  Why not join?

Funny you should ask that, as i have submitted my app  Very Happy just need to get home so i can get on TS and talk to the appropriate people  Smile
Quote Post

Silent_WolfWed Jun 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Nice to see you on the website, please dont forget to join us on Team Speak.  Reference the following link for information.

-->Team Speak<--
Quote Post

PewPewDudeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Silent_Wolf wrote:

Nice to see you on the website, please dont forget to join us on Team Speak.  Reference the following link for information.

-->Team Speak<--

I thank you for the link, Silent_Wolf.  Smile
Quote Post

LADYHAWKWed Jun 01, 2011 1:58 pm

hurry and get that guy an orange vest so that we get a chance to kill him Wink
Quote Post

PewPewDudeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:39 pm

LADYHAWK wrote:

hurry and get that guy an orange vest so that we get a chance to kill him Wink

Psh, If i don't kill you first  Razz
Quote Post

Forums ©