Polite & Friendly's

in

Hello, thanks and ... sorry?

SwinlyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:21 am

First of all Hello and thanks for the fun I've had on your servers.  It's been a real blast. I play under the name Swinly and have had no problems until yesterday which brings me to the sorry part.  You see I'm fairly new at online gaming and am not sure if I'm being kicked or if something is messed up on my end.  I've read the rules and agree with them.  So unless I've missed something I don't think I've broken any.  If I have I am sorry.

When I'm playing everything is fine and then it stops (sometimes after a couple of minutes and sometimes longer) and I get a message,

"NOTICE

Has left the game"

Am I being kicked or is it something else? It happened a little while ago, between 7 and 8 pm. It happened on both server 2 and 3  Sad
Quote Post

StrandThu Apr 09, 2009 2:30 am

Just a glitch nothing to worry about, when it happens just close the game, wait a few minutes and you should be good to go. Thanks for stopping by the server and your kind words.
Quote Post

SwinlyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:45 am

Cool, that makes me feel better.     Very Happy  

Thanks for the reply.
Quote Post

OrckThu Apr 09, 2009 3:16 am

Yeah it's a very consistent glitch. You may also encounter "Server disconnect" too. Hope you don't get plagued too much by this like a lot of us are.
Quote Post

KAMAKAZZIThu Apr 09, 2009 3:41 am

THIS HAPPENDS TO ME ALL THE TIME JUST REJOIN AGAIN IT HAPPENDS AND MOSTLY ALL THE SERVERS
Quote Post

StrandThu Apr 09, 2009 4:02 am

actually i havn't had any server issues in about a month, thank god.

I got "left the game" very rarely, the one I always got was "corrupt packet flow" or "losing key packets", especially the later one because it always kicked me for 2 mins
Quote Post

Forums ©