Polite & Friendly's

in

Thanks from the 502nd

bburneSun Apr 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Thank you for the scrim the other night. It was a great time for all involved from our group and we look forward to another scrim in the future. Well played by both sides. And a thanks to Pompey who came to our TS after the scrim to make sure all went off without any problems, very classy.

Again Thanks,

502nd bburne  HQ
Quote Post

LukeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:04 am

Thanks for the match!

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

WolfFangWed Apr 13, 2011 3:43 am

Bburne glad to hear from you, sorry I missed that one. Hopefully I will be able to make the next one. Will have to drop by sometime and play with you guys. Do you guys still run a WAW server or is it just BO?
Quote Post

bburneSat Apr 16, 2011 12:56 am

No W@W server anymore, sorry to say. We do have 1 ranked and 1 unranked Black Ops server. Both running mixed map/gametype rotations. Your guys are welcome. If you consider this promoting our stuff, please  delete this post.
Quote Post

KulamonsterSat Apr 16, 2011 1:04 am

Glad to hear from you bburne and I am glad that 502nd had a good time in the scrim!   So it was definitely a good thing that I found your clan and made the initial contact to get the ball rolling!  I would also like to state the reciprocal to you, if any 502nd guys wanna stop by our servers you are more then welcome!!  CHEERS!!
Quote Post

Forums ©