Polite & Friendly's

in

Firefox 4.0 is out what do you think?

LukeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:03 pm

I love firefox and I was excited to see 4.0 out. I do notice our website loads quicker in 4 then 3.6. What I want to know is what dose everyone here think of it?

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

baumentWed Mar 23, 2011 11:38 pm

I like it. I concur politeandfriendly.com does appear to load faster. So far so good
Quote Post

targetWed Mar 23, 2011 11:47 pm

It seems to run ok, have to get  used to the new look, and where they stuck the book marks, have to figure out how to change my home page now..
Quote Post

LADYHAWKThu Mar 24, 2011 1:10 am

looking fine!
Quote Post

KortuseThu Mar 24, 2011 6:46 am

loving it so far.
Target they actually have a really neat video and then a slide show showing where all the stuff is and lots of the new options
Quote Post

ScoobyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:54 pm

i hate to be the fly, but i do not like it.
sometimes pages dont load correctly. i tried to go back to 3.6 but then my add-ons didnt work.
i might start using internet exploiter.
Quote Post

KulamonsterThu Mar 24, 2011 1:34 pm

I like it and it has been behaving fine so far.   Did notice fonts are not as crisp as 3.6.
Quote Post

BabaYagaThu Mar 24, 2011 5:14 pm

Reminds me of Chrome in some ways. I'm ok with it.
Quote Post

Silent_WolfThu Mar 24, 2011 5:34 pm

Scooby wrote:

i hate to be the fly, but i do not like it.
sometimes pages dont load correctly. i tried to go back to 3.6 but then my add-ons didnt work.
i might start using internet exploiter.

Im a big fan of Google Chrome.  Firefox has to many security issues that make me no so happy, but I would use firefox way before I started using Internet Explorer.
Quote Post

ImmolationThu Mar 24, 2011 6:28 pm

I don't see anything different, but yeah it's good I guess...
Quote Post

BabaYagaFri Mar 25, 2011 2:40 pm

Couldn't have said it bettter myself.
Quote Post

WolfFangFri Mar 25, 2011 5:54 pm

I have had it crash on me a few times while it was in beta and at least once since release. But for the most part it is pretty good.
Quote Post

BoomGuyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Google Chrome is still faster and easier to navigate.
Quote Post

SaundersMon Mar 28, 2011 2:06 am

I started having this issue about a week ago. When I go to the Forums, I get a blank frame window with this error:

message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?

If I run IE 9, I don't have this error.

Any ideas?
Quote Post

mr-tMon Mar 28, 2011 5:08 pm

its to do with your cookies and cache, just clear you cookies for polite and friendly  or bkops2 and then reload the page with ctrl + F5

this can also be caused due to do with a recent name changes
Quote Post Goto page 12Next

Forums ©