Polite & Friendly's

in

Long time no see, any of the old guys around

A8_bkWed Mar 23, 2011 4:50 am

Most of you I dont know but there are sitll some old timers around.  how goes it everyone?  My computer didnt (KABOOM) make the trip to Alaska and im stuck with a laptop that is 7 years old... sigh.....  Im looking into a new system and hope to come on from time to time and run into you guys.  Been a little crazy the past year moving and all for my new job which is going very well.  I will catch up with all of the old timers here soon hopefully when i get my new computer orders after taxes.    

but for now....

DO WORK SON!

A8
Quote Post

BraxisWed Mar 23, 2011 5:45 am

hey there A8, I think I played some with you before you dropped off the radar, Good to hear from you!

Hope the IRS gods smile upon you, and you have the money to build a killer machine and return to the fight.  We've been sharpening some knives, especially for your return  Twisted Evil

SSG.Braxis*BK*
Quote Post

LADYHAWKWed Mar 23, 2011 10:57 am

hi there!
your name is familiar...... Smile
welcome home!
Quote Post

LukeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Great to hear from you A8 how have you been enjoying Alaska? We still have many old times like MrT, Smile, Dystroyer from time to time and many more.

I hope you can get a PC up and running we would love to see you in the servers. But if you still have a laptop that can play BHD DD and some other friends I know still play the game.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

OldYellrWed Mar 23, 2011 4:54 pm

A8 there still a lot of us old timers that still remember you even if our memories aren't as good as they used to be.

Good hear from you.

Hope to see you on the battlefield soon.
Quote Post

mr-tWed Mar 23, 2011 7:15 pm

hey A8 long time no see and how dare you call me old
Quote Post

SpiderWed Mar 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Hey Buddy, I see you finally made it to Alaska and I hope things are working out for you with your new position. Hope to see you on National Geographic Channel and in the the game soon!
Quote Post

wesleyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:28 pm

I was just wondering about you just 2 days ago. Glad you posted. We do have a lot of new members! Get on teamspeak when you get a chance. Take care A8
Quote Post

KortuseThu Mar 24, 2011 6:50 am

Hey there A8 how is life in the great north ?
dare I say your on top of the world?
sorry to hear about your PC.   I share the same thoughts that hopefully you get a chance to jump back in with a new machine. Smile
Quote Post

DiggerBazFri Mar 25, 2011 8:43 am

Gday A8. Nice to see you're back mate.
Quote Post

DukesSun Mar 27, 2011 9:10 am

Hey A8 , Its Dukes im looking for everyone also add guppyslayer19 to ur freinds  on steam and we can catch up
Quote Post

Forums ©