Polite & Friendly's

in

My Apology to BK

DiggerBazThu Mar 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Hi Dweisal that was a bad time and extremely acrimonious and vitriolllic against GOA Luke. Lots of personal attacks that were unfounded and totally innapropriate. However your post seems very remorseful. I also enjoyed gaming with you in that time.  Having said that, I would think it would be up to our GOA to OK your move back to BK. I hope you are able to rejoin. Good luck mate.
Quote Post

DWEISELTue Mar 15, 2011 5:11 am

Ty ALL for the nice words.I agree Baz.Bad things were said and unfounded and thats why I made the decision to leave and go on my own.I truly am sorry for the irrational decision I made and regret all the negative activity that transpired.Again...I wish I could take it all back.
TY again.
Dweisel
Quote Post

ThillionTue Mar 15, 2011 5:40 am

Nice sig and avatar Dweisel.
Quote Post

DWEISELSun May 01, 2011 11:12 pm

Thanks all.Looking forward to rejoining BK and having some friends as well as myself (WATERboy and Kujiin)become  members of the BK family.As I stated before I made a rash and really bad decision 2 years ago.I stepped away from gaming for a year and a half to get over the decision.I accept all the blame for my actions and must live with any decisions made by GOA Luke in this matter of me re-joining BK.But as stated I will do whatever it takes to become a BK member.No clan can or will touch the BK family in its closeness and loyalty I would love to rejoin and get that.So if there are any stipulations to rejoining or probationary period to prove trust,loyalty,or dedication.....I will do whatever it takes.TY
Quote Post

PastorDanMon May 02, 2011 12:04 am

Dweisel, it was great to hear you on TS again and planning with the new and old BK members...reminded me of old times...good to have you back with us...
Quote Post

astro7730Mon May 02, 2011 1:26 am

JUST MET YA DWEISEL BUT LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING WITH U
Quote Post Goto page Previous12

Forums ©