Polite & Friendly's

in

Server Disconnected not solved

PazuzuSat Feb 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Hey gang,

I've been away from BK for a sometime after a complete rebuild of my PC. Reinstalled COD WaW from scratch (forgot to save my mp profile) and now have Windows 7. To my dismay, I still cannot get logged into any BK server. Any other mp server I have no trouble. It is just these servers. I continually get kicked with the message "Server Disconnected."

I've tried rebooting my modem and router to no avail. It is really frustrating at this point. Does anyone have suggestions? I'm afraid if I can't get it resolved there is no point is remaining with this fine clan.

Thanks in advance.
Quote Post

UchiMataSat Feb 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Hi, I don't think we've met in-game but ther are two things to be aware of:
1) there is only on WAW server now and 7 Black Ops servers.
2) you need WAW patched up to 1.7 and punkbuster up-to-date in order to connect.
Search the forums for a link to the patches. Tet also has the patches on his website.
Hope this helps. If not, jump on TS and I'm sure someone can get you playing.
Quote Post

McNoobinWed Feb 09, 2011 3:04 am

I had the same problem for almost 6 months. COD:WAW doesn't play nice with Windows 7 Aero  - go to your CoDWaWmp.exe - right click on it and go into properties - check the box that says Disable desktop composition.  It was that simple but took me forever to realize it. Hopefully this will help you or someone else.
Quote Post

BadBettyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:37 am

I've been having the same problems and following McNoobins "Disable Desktop Composition" helped for a day and now it's back NOT allowing me to sign on.
I've been playing at BK for over 2 years now and have not had this issue as frequently as it's happening now.
Did you guys change a etting on your server there recently (within 1 or 2 months?)
Punkbuster is up to date...I'm all patched up...
I don't understand why I keep getting the server disconnected error and it kicks me.

It worked yesterday and I played...but I can't get on today...very weird!!

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Adam

aka
[MAD] Bad-Betty
[MAD] Hatter
[MAD] Cow
[MAD] Hornet
Quote Post

BolerroThu Feb 17, 2011 4:11 am

I had the problem with getting kicked constantly... was working just fine and then no go.

I updated to the latest PunkBister files and works like a charm now.
Quote Post

Forums ©