Polite & Friendly's

in

Re: Banned.... 6 weeks now

BleveeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:23 am

I play on most of your P&F BLOPS crouch servers except for #2.   I've been banned there for at least a week.

I suspect it was for TK'ing runners who were blatantly ignoring requests to stop running.

I've submitted a ticket on this.   Could someone look into it.
Quote Post

Cajun-ManSat Jan 08, 2011 9:54 am

If you have submitted a ticket about this, I assure you someone will look into it. Please be patient . . .
Quote Post

UchiMataSat Jan 08, 2011 10:04 am

Please note that our rules state that intentional TKs are not allowed, even against runners. Admins do their best to keep servers clean.
Quote Post

CapZacSat Jan 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Blevee wrote:

I play on most of your P&F BLOPS crouch servers except for #2.   I've been banned there for at least a week.

I suspect it was for TK'ing runners who were blatantly ignoring requests to stop running.

I've submitted a ticket on this.   Could someone look into it.

I like your train of thought Twisted Evil  I was just thinking about this recently to have a banner on screen saying 'runners will be shot on sight'....
Quote Post

ThillionSat Jan 08, 2011 6:25 pm

I know why you were banned on 2. But this isn't the place to discuss it. You should get a response from your ticket in a few days.
Thanks
Quote Post

BleveeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:35 am

Thillion wrote:

I know why you were banned on 2. But this isn't the place to discuss it. You should get a response from your ticket in a few days.
Thanks

OK thanks!

As a former server admin I know these things can take time.
Quote Post

BleveeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Well....  a full week has gone by and to the best of my knowledge no one has even glanced at my ticket.  I've had no PM's.

I'm curious as to the reason for the ban - I want to ensure it doesn't happen again as I enjoy your servers.
Quote Post

BleveeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Still banned...

I've been told my ban was to be revoked.  It has not happened and wouldn't you know it but last night all my fave crouch servers were full except for #2 and it was Jungle.  *sigh*
Quote Post

ThillionFri Feb 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Effective now your ban is lifted. That would be now. However, the server has to restart in order for the ban to be totally lifted. So, soon as it is empty, or crashes again, then you should be good to go. Sorry it took so long. I had passed it along, but it must have gotten lost in the process someplace. Plus we have had lots of new members to keep up with too.
But not making mistakes, we just dropped the ball on this one. Very sorry again, and you should be good soon as a restart happens.
Thanks for comming in and letting me know that it was still in place.
Quote Post

BleveeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:02 am

Thank you!    Very Happy
Quote Post

Forums ©