Polite & Friendly's

in

If Had Of New....

Nam-RangerWed Feb 02, 2011 4:12 pm

.....about the helios, I  woud of never bought BO. No place for them im the game.
Quote Post

CaveWed Feb 02, 2011 4:27 pm

I think it would be quite nice to have 1 server with them disabled.
Quote Post

UchiMataWed Feb 02, 2011 5:48 pm

I believe there are HC crouch servers out there which are sniper-only and kill-streaks disabled. Good luck with the search though, many are empty.
Quote Post

Badge*bk*Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:59 pm

The helps are rather easy to take out. I have seen several tomes where they are down before they fully get on the map.
Quote Post

LukeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:03 pm

You can't take them out of a ranked HC server. You can do bare bones which removes all perks or do a unranked server. That is your only options so we will stick with what we have.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

BoneheadThu Feb 03, 2011 4:42 am

Cave wrote:

I think it would be quite nice to have 1 server with them disabled.

And then someone will want to get rid of Second Chance, and then "noob tubes", and anything else that they don't use or don't like. There is no way to make a game that is everything to everyone, there is always going to be something people don't like. All of these things have there place in the game and they are all relatively easy to overcome. I have played on "Tactical" servers where you can't call in ANY kill streak rewards and perks are restricted and let me tell you they are not much fun. But if that is the style you are into they are out there, have fun.
Quote Post

Forums ©