Polite & Friendly's

in

Fall

ThillionFri Jan 28, 2011 5:40 am

Sorry guys, but I took a nasty fall on the driveway ice tonite. Tried to get in game, and was on TS shortly, but it was just too much for me. I hurt my neck, back, hip, thight knee and shoulder. So I came and posted this as to why I wasn't on tonite.
Hope to be better tomorrow for the event. And if I feel worse, I for sure will be on to run the event. As I hate to miss anything I schedule for all the BK members.
Anyway, just taking it easy on an MMO, no voip, and the sound is almost off. Thinking of going to bed soon anyway. Rest usullay helps almost anything.
See you tomorrow. Then again, I could be up real early, as the gread daughter is fussy tonite too.
Talk to you later, and kill a few for me in BO, nite,
Quote Post

LukeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:49 am

I hope you get get better soon. Take it easy we will be here when you get back.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

CaveFri Jan 28, 2011 6:03 am

You didn't hit your head did you?  If you did you may wan to have it looked at BEFORE going to bed.. Just sayin'.
Quote Post

WindriderFri Jan 28, 2011 7:49 am

Rest well buddy - holler if you need any help - someone will be there for you no worries
Quote Post

-Jinx-Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:19 am

Get well soon Thillion...hope you're not too badly hurt and be careful out there.
Quote Post

KulamonsterFri Jan 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Rest Up Thillion...and remember Ibuprofen is your friend!!
Quote Post

Badge*bk*Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Take care of yourself buddy
Quote Post

BlueTravelerFri Jan 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Rest up my friend.  Your health is more important.
Quote Post

JoelFri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Our thoughts are with you, get better.
Quote Post

SpiderFri Jan 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Hope your back soon, Charlie Fireteam needs you!
Quote Post

bil4shortFri Jan 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Get some rest, take it easy and we'll see you on soon!
Quote Post

GretchFri Jan 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Get well soon my man !
Quote Post

WolfFangSat Jan 29, 2011 2:31 am

Rest up and take care of yourself.
Quote Post

NobleEagleSat Jan 29, 2011 4:55 am

Please take care of yourself and try not to overdo it until you feel better.
Quote Post

ThillionSat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 am

Well, I have been up for a while now.  Saw all the positive words from you guys and gals. I appreciate it.
I am much better. Been taking it easy, getting some sleep, and doing OJ and pain killers............great combo.
My hip is really sore, and the shoulder is much better, but still twings when I move it too far. Neck and all else is good though.
I will be on tomorrow and we shall blast away on the event. Lookin forward to it.
I shall see you all later today in game.
Quote Post Goto page 12Next

Forums ©