Polite & Friendly's

in

Y THE BAN????

CaparzoSun Jan 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Hey fellas.  I was playing polite and friendly 2 server today and kept getting killed as i spawned.  i made the comment "spawn killing moron".    

A BK guy said "wanna be banned"  ...  and banned me.  just that quick

I understand it may have been an off color comment, but I have played these politeand friendly servers since I started playing Black Ops.  I love the more tactical crouch servers they provide.  Can't I be 'un-banned'?
Quote Post

LEGENDSun Jan 23, 2011 10:24 pm

I had moved across the map and was sitting behind the fountain trying to force our spawn to shift - I hate spawning up top because it's too easy to get camped up there.  I shot you twice down there and you said that line to me and I replied with "do you want to be banned?" - Another admin saw your disrespect toward me and banned you;  Disrespect toward other players is an automatic ban.
Feel free to use the pull-down menu up to appeal your ban - follow the instructions.
Quote Post

CaparzoFri Jan 28, 2011 6:17 am

Was that you?  I think I was killed by a few of you guys which made me quite irate!  I would like to send you a formal 'apology'.  I opened a ticket...is that how i ask to be un-banned? Thx.
Quote Post

BolerroFri Jan 28, 2011 6:46 am

Yes Caparzo, please use the Contact Us link above and use "Server" and "I got kicked/banned".

Explain the situation and someone will contact you.
Quote Post

CaparzoTue Mar 01, 2011 9:40 pm

i did all that over a month ago!!!!  No one has contacted me.  I would really like to be able to play again.  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?
Quote Post

Forums ©