McCauleyMon Nov 12, 2007 12:13 am

Nice!  What a way to represent *BK*.

SFC.Aryan*BK*
Quote Post

TakeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:16 am

Good job bro
Quote Post

DestroyerWed Nov 14, 2007 7:25 am

Wait look at this Score.  Actually multiple scores.

Hey smile did you just push F12 to take your screen shot?  Or did you use Fraps?  I used F12 the default button to take screen shots in gme.  But i cant find the screen shots in my COD4 folder.  Any wheree else they could be?  I have Vista.
Quote Post

smileWed Nov 14, 2007 3:14 pm

I used f12.   You need to go to program files. then find the activision folder then do to cod4 then go to the main folder then open it up and should be a file that says screen shots
Quote Post

DestroyerThu Nov 15, 2007 3:44 am

ok its working now.   Get ready for this.

This ones really nice.  11 kills for every death.

Lots of Kills.

So do you guys think im doing good?  Doing a goo djob of representing BK?

I was kicking event eh 5 star generals butts.
Quote Post

LukeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:03 am

Great job Smile and Destroyer.

Quick side not for games that dont alow the stars in the *BK* we use -BK-. If you have your name different right now and cant change it thats ok.

Brig.Gen.Luke*BK*C
Quote Post

GrimThu Nov 15, 2007 2:13 pm

also guys i know you having fun at the mo but if you can get the chance while in our server try and atrract some players to join us
Quote Post

DestroyerFri Nov 16, 2007 6:24 am

Me and Smile already did that yesterday.  And we will continue to do so.  I have proof.  These screenshots are from when we were in our server.  Ok maybe not.  I just looked at the screenshots and they say SFo server but we were in our Bk server.
The screenshots with only me and Smile are from our server and the others are from SFo server.

Like that ownage?  More coming soon.  My goal is to hit 100 KILLS before xmas.
Quote Post

smileFri Nov 16, 2007 8:03 pm

toy its a very fast pace game
Quote Post

Tripwire=VHB=Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:16 am

Great Job !! What game is that ?? ArmA ?
Quote Post

McCauleySat Nov 17, 2007 7:54 am

Trip, it's COD4.  Any plans on picking this one up?

SFC.Aryan*BK*
Quote Post

DestroyerSat Nov 17, 2007 3:39 pm

Call of Duty 4 the greatest game since BHD.
Quote Post

StrongSun Nov 18, 2007 2:09 am

I see u are playing COD4. I am trying to think if I should get it for PC or BOX360. I have my brother and my friends that like to to get it for Box360 but if u guys are going to be playing it Then i may have to get it for PC. Or I can just buy it for both of them. But I may wait until I get a faster Internet before I get it for PC.  But Anyways Nice score Smile and Destroyer.

Strong
Quote Post

LukeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:15 am

Hey strong get it for PC. There is a great single player which will hold you over untill you get your DSL. There is great replay to it I hear also with different modes.

Luke
Quote Post Goto page 12Next

Forums ©