Polite & Friendly's

in

PstorDan's first shot at a sig...be gentle

BullSat Oct 09, 2010 12:18 am

Looks good to me! But then again, what do I know? ;) hehehe
Quote Post

ImmolationSat Oct 09, 2010 12:32 am

Much better now. And I must say, it is in fact very very good for a first effort.
Quote Post

KortuseSat Oct 09, 2010 12:56 am

PD I think it looks awesome,  I've never even attempted a sig (don't know where to even start)  if I was going to toss any ideas at ya you could even do like a tie blowing in the wind or something... like a dark red or crimson Smile
totally awesome sig ! keep it up
Quote Post

MikusSat Oct 09, 2010 12:56 am

har! good one Big duke!.
ya put that in
Quote Post

Cmedic89Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:54 am

Very nice, and yea, i didn't post the pics that was all arctic and i agree the first 1 is hilarious!
Quote Post

Warwick7thSat Oct 09, 2010 3:27 am

Nice job PastorDan.  I'm not a serious graphics guy but I have been known to tinker a bit...certainly not in  the same vein as these graphics wizards we have in BK.

I dig it.  Perhaps if you raised the text on the right so it didn't cover your left hand?  Just a suggestion, I like it alot as it is.  Great job.

and yeah Apostle.  I dig the Christian imagery around this place too...scattered about the death and dismemberment. Smile
Quote Post

PastorDanFri Oct 15, 2010 5:23 am

How do I add the bars at the bottom of the sig?
Quote Post

ImmolationFri Oct 15, 2010 7:22 pm

The same way as your signature... get the link to the userbar, and simply put it under the link to your signature.
Quote Post

PastorDanFri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Sorry dude, but where are the links?
Quote Post

ImmolationFri Oct 15, 2010 10:04 pm

I can't find the original topic, but if you find someone else with the userbar you want, just right click on it and hit properties. That should give you the link.
Quote Post

MubbleSat Oct 16, 2010 1:07 am

Great Job!!!
Quote Post

PastorDanSat Oct 16, 2010 2:48 am

Thanks Immolation, got it...
Quote Post Goto page Previous12

Forums ©