Polite & Friendly's

in

Saddening Day

DiggerBazFri Sep 10, 2010 11:09 pm

What! I can't believe this. Nema - Jim my good friend. I will miss you forever more. The tears are welling up now. RIP.
Quote Post

spunkieFri Sep 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Sad news.  Condolences to the family for a fellow Echo member.
Quote Post

Weapon_xXxSat Sep 11, 2010 12:18 am

While I only played a few times with him, I am sorry to hear this news. By his obituary I have gathered he was a great man and loved by many. Sorry to hear of the loss. Prayers be with him and may he rest in peace. God bless.
Quote Post

halfSat Sep 11, 2010 12:33 am

I don't know what to say. Nema you will be missed.
Quote Post

BigDuke6Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:18 am

Stunned is an understatement, RIP Nema your banter within these forums will be truly missed.
Quote Post

psycodadSat Sep 11, 2010 11:53 am

WOW....I just woke up to this news ....or is this just a really bad dream... Nema (Jim) I will never forget your witty banter or gut busting humour . My heart goes out to your family. Rest in peace my friend.
Quote Post

StrandSat Sep 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Ive been busy being a frosh leader for the past week, I finally get a chance to hop on the computer and see whats up and then this gets laid on me. When coming to the site, I always look forward to Nematodes funny, wacky and sometimes crazy posts. He is definitely a key role in my participation in the clan, and to be frank I can't even fathom the thought of playing without him and his witty banter. You can tell someone is special when they have such a profound impact on you, without ever physically meeting that person, Nema (Jim) was that special. Any ways, my prayers and thoughts go out to his family and friends, rest in peace, bud, you will most certainly be missed.
Quote Post

sPaKmESun Sep 12, 2010 12:28 am

Nema and I are the same age- I am at a loss for words- One of my favorite squad mates. I will miss him.
Quote Post

GUMPSun Sep 12, 2010 12:41 am

Nema..You will be truly missed. You have shown me what true friendship is all about. Your whitty humor and your(one of a kind) voice will a;so be missed. Our thoughts and prayers will always be with you and yours. God Bless..I will see you again
Quote Post

DELETEDMon Sep 13, 2010 2:19 pm

A sad day, but a life not wasted.
Quote Post

SuniGunzMon Sep 13, 2010 10:42 pm

So Sad and yet a time to rejoice as he goes to a better place to be with the Father what more can any ask GOD BLESS  Smile
Quote Post

DiggerBazWed Aug 31, 2016 4:08 am

Bump
Quote Post

spacepiggioWed Aug 31, 2016 2:09 pm

Remembering the fallen is what it is all about.
Quote Post

e92siThu Sep 08, 2016 1:11 am

You are very much Correct Space. Sure he is smiling down
Quote Post

spacepiggioThu Sep 08, 2016 2:32 am

He passed close to when I joined & I know I would have enjoyed his wit & sense of humor like the rest of you. I discovered W@W upon my joining & fell in love with the game he played oh so well.
Quote Post Goto page Previous12345Next

Forums ©