Polite & Friendly's

in

Bad Company 2 on sale - $20.07

MooseheadThu Aug 19, 2010 3:58 pm

If you dont have this game yet, and who doesnt, EA store has it on sale.
http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/ThemeID.718200/productID.156691300?resid=Z7XdWwoBAlUAACH8KWoAAAAf&rests=1282229868412

Why would they put such a great game on sale??????
Quote Post

RaptorFri Aug 20, 2010 6:34 am

Oh wow, YEAH. If you are bored, and you want something else and new to play for a bit, I would recommend this game if its what your looking for, buy it at this price, or wait till it goes down even more!
Me and 7 of my other friends bought this game, we had so much hype about it... and it did NOT deliver. We never play it anymore.
We rarely play it when Steam goes down and we cant play our Modern Warfare 2 Smile
In my opinion, this was a waste of all of our $60.
BOOOOOO EA .
Quote Post

WannaBFri Aug 20, 2010 6:57 am

Its all depends on your game style; To me MW2 sucks, while i LOVE to play BC2! I think its worth the money!
Quote Post

ZoddMon Aug 23, 2010 10:08 pm

MW2 is way too easy to dominate using all those killstreaks.  When I was able to become the top 3 player in 95% of the rounds I played, I stopped.  And I couldn't stand IW.net.  Couldn't play with friends without some connection struggles back then.

Not to mention the amount of hackers that were present, and all you could is quit, which is totally unfair.

I prefer more challenge, and i also like team effort. In that sense, BC2 delivers for me (...when the team you're in is functioning, lol).  And I've only seen one hacker so far.

But I can see MW2 being more fun when you can get all your friends together.
Quote Post

Forums ©