Polite & Friendly's

in

suggestion

{EE}chEmicaLSun Aug 08, 2010 2:24 pm

idk if this has been suggested already but ill throw it out there.  it seems you guys have to spend a lot of time explaining the crouch/sighted rule to players during matches. i cant imagine how incredibly annoying that must be when you just wanna game.  have you ever tried putting up an "exceptance screen" that you see whne you first enter the server.  the page would breifly explain the movement rules and then have a "click here if you agree to these rules" that way ppl would know what they need to do and you wouldnt have to spend so much of your gaming time explaining it.  just a thought, not sure if this can even be done.  either way, i love your servers, and i have a blast with you guys.
Quote Post

LADYHAWKSun Aug 08, 2010 2:33 pm

im not sure if im completely correct here but that option your talking about is only available for modded servers and as ours isnt, its kind of a tough call......
thanks for posting anyway and if im wrong im gonna just button it Smile
Quote Post

{EE}chEmicaLSun Aug 08, 2010 3:14 pm

ya, i just started playing this game a week ago so i have absolutely no idea if its possible or not, it was just a suggestion cause i feel bad for you guys that have to spend so much time explaining the rules.
Quote Post

tetSun Aug 08, 2010 4:12 pm

{EE}chEmicaL wrote:

ya, i just started playing this game a week ago so i have absolutely no idea if its possible or not, it was just a suggestion cause i feel bad for you guys that have to spend so much time explaining the rules.

Keybinds.  Very easy to set up and use.  That's how most of us pop up the rules and some warnings when we need to.
Quote Post

LukeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Thank you for the ideas sadly that is not possible when running a stock server.

Thank you for playing in the Polite and Friendly Servers.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

Forums ©