Polite & Friendly's

in

hello

{EE}chEmicaLSat Jul 31, 2010 10:30 pm

hello all.  my name is {EE} chemical, i just got this game a few days ago and im loving it.  i happened to join one of your servers the first time i played. i love the play style and the ppl from BK.    just wanted to introduce myself to you all.  ill see ya on the battlefield.
Quote Post

KarowSat Jul 31, 2010 11:03 pm

Thanks for visiting our forums and game servers. look forward to seeing  u in game.
Quote Post

mr-tSat Jul 31, 2010 11:26 pm

Thank you playing on Polite and Friendly server and thank you for coming to the website and showing your appreciation, its always nice to know that hard work doesn't go unnoticed.
Quote Post

SinisterSun Aug 01, 2010 7:50 am

Glad to see you chose Burger King! no wait... Bad Karma. We're running a respectable business, but well as the game is old now or it seems to be getting even more so every day and minute, I would consider saving for a new game. COD: Black Ops gives the impression of a well developed, good-spirited game, but well till it's here, enjoy COD: WAW.
Quote Post

PastorDanMon Aug 02, 2010 5:14 pm

BK is a great group of guys and gals to enjoy gaming with, glad to know the work we put in is paying off for so many...
Quote Post

LukeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Thank you for visiting us  and our servers. Its always great to hear from people who enjoy them. It makes all the work so many people do worth it.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

Forums ©