Polite & Friendly's

in

What do you guys do when...

OverrideWed Jun 30, 2010 2:12 pm

What do you guys do when base is taken over and you are now in the enemy's base, alive and you see everyone running to the opposite base?

Just wondering because last night I was playing on another Battlefield BC2 server (Your server was full. I didn't cheat on you don't worry)
The opposite team took over and I was in their base so I ran to get to my base and saw the machine gun. I used it to kill 3 or 4 people before going back to my base and people got pissed about it.

Do you guys killyourself to spawn in your own base or run back to your base without killing anyone from the opposite team you see on your way back to your base ?
Quote Post

Silent_WolfWed Jun 30, 2010 2:40 pm

I personally would stay in the enemy base.  If I was Recon on a map with bushes like th light house map, I would stay in a little bush and take out as many as I could coming into play until someone takes me out, then spawn on my own base.  But thats just me.
Quote Post

SmackyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:42 pm

I stay in the enemy base as long as possible, cause as much havoc as possible and kill as many aggressors as possible.  Anything to slow them down, divert attention, redirect resources will make victory for my team much more likely.  I am ok with that and with anyone that does it.
Quote Post

SinisterWed Jun 30, 2010 4:54 pm

Obviously stay back. As a defender you're to kill as many as possible- and what better place to be then in their spawn.
Quote Post

NQSonicThu Jul 01, 2010 3:50 pm

I've seen people get irritated with spawn killing like this and, quite frankly, I've never understood why. It's in the design of the game to leave you back there. Exploit it. Besides, in most cases, you're detected and killed relatively quickly.
Quote Post

BraxisThu Jul 01, 2010 5:24 pm

I concur, stay put at take out as many of the usurpers as possible!  There is no place for honor in war!

Seriously now, I have been known to lace booby traps for the oncoming attackers, such as AT mines directly in front of the tanks, C4 in likely sniper roosts, and hiding in bushes for enemies to pass me and then hitting them from behind with sniper fire.  If you can get well organized, you can have one or two squads spawning in the backfield, and take out a good third of their tickets before they know what hit them. :D

SSG.Braxis*BK*
Quote Post

PastorDanMon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am

I like many, find a hiding place and take out as many of the enemy as I can until they figure me out!  I did that in the MoH beta the other night and ended up the top killer on my team for that map.
Quote Post

Z242PilotTue Jul 06, 2010 5:35 pm

i do not like basecampers myself, so i cut a swath of blood back to my next base
Quote Post

OverrideTue Jul 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Z242Pilot wrote:

i do not like basecampers myself, so i cut a swath of blood back to my next base

Even running and killing on your way back to your base when you kill people in their base this is base camping, in my opinion, so eventhough you don't like it you still do it Razz
Quote Post

Z242PilotWed Jul 07, 2010 6:02 am

meh
Quote Post

[HoD]Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:15 am

This is something I'm not talking about.
"Book of HoDs most secret tactics"
This book you can't read.
Quote Post

SuniGunzWed Jul 21, 2010 9:07 am

kill them all
Quote Post

OverrideThu Jul 22, 2010 2:46 am

[HoD] wrote:

This is something I'm not talking about.
"Book of HoDs most secret tactics"
This book you can't read.

I know where you live so I'll get this book to complete mine Razz
Quote Post

Forums ©