Polite & Friendly's

in

So

bearTue Nov 06, 2007 12:45 pm

OK what i want to know is BK having another get together with all members or what guys?. If so when and where in the USA.
Bear
Quote Post

LukeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:36 pm

We are looking at having a get together in 2 years for our 10th year and thinking Chicago. DD and VHB have both talked about coming along with SFO.
Quote Post

bearTue Nov 06, 2007 2:43 pm

cool well keep me informed on that as i may just get my aussie ass over there  i need a good holiday
Quote Post

DestroyerWed Nov 07, 2007 3:52 am

That sounds like a plan.  I have relatives over there.  I can go on one vacation and kill 2 bird with one stone if you get me.  Any specific dates yet?  Special holidays when its really crowded with lots of parties or more of a mellow time where we can all go fishing and kick back and bear can recover from his hang over from the night before?   Any of those nice night life adult bars?  The one with really gorgeous women (Bear remember to bring lots of $1 bills) and lsome good beverages?  and and and ...........................................well yo get my point.  Just give me a date and i will go.
Quote Post

LukeWed Nov 07, 2007 5:17 am

I'm looking at a weekend. Friday night meet up. Saturday at Dave and Busters then a nice dinner somewhere. Sunday a lunch event and then everyone can head home in time for work. A date has yet to be picked hope to have something early next year in stone.

Brig.Gen.Luke*BK*C
Quote Post

Forums ©