Polite & Friendly's

in

Hacker in Server 1

tdibenMon Jun 07, 2010 10:30 am

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-234a1894-vb175198.html

Was playing about 3:20 AM MST June 7 2010

If you need any more info on this guy from PBbans let me know, I am an SGA over there and can pull more info then the average person can.
Quote Post

BullMon Jun 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Thank you for the information. Was this player doing anything while playing in the servers? Or was he just in the server? *BK* allows all players to join our servers and play. We do not prevent any players from playing, nor do we utilize PBbans. Please specify if he/she was committing an offense against players, the server, or anything that would warrant an investigation by our senior admins and/or officers. Thank you!
Quote Post

mr-tMon Jun 07, 2010 5:25 pm

may i also expand bulls comment to explain y we do not us pbbans.
the reason we don't is because we have no proof that player has cheated, punkbuster picks certain programs such as ventrilo, and teamspeak overlay programs as cheats and kick ect. also it detects steams ingame overlay and friend notification as a hack
Quote Post

tdibenTue Jun 08, 2010 12:30 am

I am sorry to hear this as a reply.  This player came in and even asked if you guys were streaming probably wondering if he was going to get kicked.  He then proceeded to have some really good scores, but keeping them to the point of believable.  I looked up a few different forums looking to see if BC2 had these problems and from what I could find nobody had reported anything.  These are still your severs, you pay for them, monitor them, and spend countless hours keeping them up and running.
This Gentleman was not the first hacker I have went on TS to report and of course got the same reply.
So in saying all this I thank you guys for your time, but I think I will continue my time on servers where the playing field is of the same level and where hackers are not only determined by a score.
Quote Post

LukeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:05 pm

We do not use PBbans because it lags the server slightly. We have players from Poland to Australia and everything in between. Adding PBbans noticeably increased the ping for these players.

We do our best to keep the servers running light to give great performance and offer as close to 24/7 admins as we can. With out being able to see the chat on our servers we some times miss people saying things in the server due to being dead. We do our best to control the server and keep it fun for all players.

GOA.Luke*BK*

PS good luck with your servers. http://www.ferociousbeaver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=162&t=10661&sid=714ad97d576fabcb6ba24bbc8196b067
Quote Post

Forums ©