Polite & Friendly's

in

eyefinity

astinusMon May 03, 2010 12:06 am

Makes a world of difference does Eyefinity, would recommend!

Quote Post

Am3ricaMon May 03, 2010 2:11 am

Wow that is awesome.
Quote Post

KillSh0tMon May 03, 2010 2:26 am

Show off!

LoL....cool set-up, I think it would take me a long time to get used to the screens being seprated tho :/
Quote Post

LADYHAWKMon May 03, 2010 9:07 am

I still wouldnt hit the broadside of a barn door...... can we get bigger screens please!!!
Quote Post

HeraclasMon May 03, 2010 2:29 pm

lol i see it in my visions how you play there......you head turns crazy around every secound...left/ right /left/ right

and when you stand up to get more wine your head is still turning around Twisted Evil

question : do you have still 2 monitors more behind you, lol.

i'm kidding mate! cool setup Exclamation

but, is it possible that i saw a curved monitor ,bigger as your setup, i remember something ,i think *confused look"
Quote Post

Silent_WolfMon May 03, 2010 2:41 pm

I have two monitors and this makes me wanna go out and buy one more monitor, but my accountant tells me I cant spend anymore money on my computer this quarter and since I'm sleeping with me accountant I have to listen to her.   Embarassed
Quote Post

Am3ricaMon May 03, 2010 2:53 pm

haha silent wolf!!!! wow HAHA
Quote Post

HeraclasMon May 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Slient_Wolf wrote:

I have two monitors and this makes me wanna go out and buy one more monitor, but my accountant tells me I cant spend anymore money on my computer this quarter and since I'm sleeping with me accountant I have to listen to her.   Embarassed

Twisted Evil
Quote Post

Silent_WolfMon May 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Have three monitors but Storm Troopers are cooler by far.
Quote Post

astinusTue May 04, 2010 12:09 am

I know someone with 3 x 30" which simply wouldn't fit on my desk. In theory you can run six displays with ATI Eyefinity but IMO you would need the bezel to be muuuuch smaller before trying that on the central displays which have your reticle.
Quote Post

Forums ©