Polite & Friendly's

in

Website question

J_MarleySun Apr 25, 2010 3:30 am

Has anyone else noticed the randomly changing characters at the top of the website here? It doesn't seem to have a pattern, but this is the first time I have noticed it and I don't remember seeing anything about it in the forums before. Anyone care to shed some light on the matter?
Quote Post

WannaBSun Apr 25, 2010 3:46 am

Hah apparently its something the officers will tell you about after you have been with the clan for a year lol

i have no idea ^_^ i noticed it yesterday
Quote Post

J_MarleySun Apr 25, 2010 4:07 am

I don't think it used to be there. I mean I know it's been awhile since I was on the site, but it didn't used to be there, I swear.
Quote Post

WannaBSun Apr 25, 2010 4:09 am

no it wasn't there i just recently appeared on there. I PM'd Mr-t but haven't gotten anything back yet. Orck said in another post what i said previously.
Quote Post

reddragnSun Apr 25, 2010 11:13 am

It looks like the first part of the code making that is just a random code generator. It generates a code 18 characters long. The second part of the code is trying to get a info from the web site that has the id the code generator generated.  So I think it is will be something like a random post display. I could be wrong I just googled the parts of the code Very Happy
Quote Post

LADYHAWKSun Apr 25, 2010 11:44 am

No idea.....im just a female Smile
Quote Post

SheriffSun Apr 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Nuclear missile launch codes??  lol
Quote Post

Am3ricaSun Apr 25, 2010 9:14 pm

I always knew we had those darn codes!
Quote Post

WannaBSun Apr 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Just from looking at the code its a random code generator running from a script. It has to be put there for a reason, maybe one of the upper guys will eventually read this and enlighten us to what this is? Ive already PM'd Mr.T without a response yet.
Quote Post

Wolf1Sat May 01, 2010 7:56 pm

I went to the website that is at the top and it says I need a password. Is this a public password? Or for BK members only? I would love to know what it is all about.
Quote Post

UchiMataSun May 02, 2010 11:17 am

It's been there about two weeks - I noticed and was about to enquire. However, it has piqued my interest and I think I might snoop on this a little more.

First time I noticed, the code was about 16/24 characters long - but I couldn't confirm that as now, its only 8 characters preceded by bkops2.com. I haven't checked to see whether this is the same if you go to the bkops2.net site.

Of course, it could have been there before - just hidden.
Quote Post

UchiMataSun May 02, 2010 11:25 am

Okay, the same code 'A8D53E4' appears on bkops.net and does not randomly change every second like it used to. If your code is different, then it could be used to capture particular data.
Quote Post

LukeSat May 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Seams like you guys need to have some help. The first clue would lead you to the podcast. The second clue which you would hear at the end of the podcast is: "The general wears his medals with pride." To help everyone out  I'm the general so the question is where do I have my medals on the website? If you get the password you by Next week Friday night est your name will get into a drawing for a prize.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

SmackySat May 08, 2010 7:27 pm

OK, I tried....and tried, and tried, and tried....I give.
Quote Post

LukeSat May 08, 2010 8:06 pm

So no idea where my medals are on the website?

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post Goto page 12Next

Forums ©