Polite & Friendly's

in

Hello Everyone!

Wolf1Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:52 pm

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you to everyone for the great servers and the hard work that everyone dose here.

A few of us have been wondering what is with the numbers and letters at the top of the page? Is this something for BK members only?
Quote Post

OrckSat Apr 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Welcome to the forums. Yes the random numbers at the top are for BK members only. I'm sorry I can't tell you more about it. You actually have to be in the team for over a year before the officers bring you into the know about what they mean and why we have them there. Good eye, most people don't notice them.

So back to welcome to the forums. What game do you play on our servers? We have World at War and Bad Company 2 servers up.
Quote Post

KarowSat Apr 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Thanks for visiting our forums and servers. We are always looking for new members to BK. If you are interested visit us on team speak for more information. There are alot of great members and iit adds alot of fun to the game play.
Quote Post

13LegionSat Apr 24, 2010 10:20 pm

The numbers are a secret Templar Knight code to be accessed by Officers only. One day we will find out what it means!?!?!?!?!?! Shocked
Quote Post

Forums ©