Polite & Friendly's

in

Had a job phone interview!!!

LowJawMon Apr 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Had a job phone interview!!! today.  Please have good thoughts and prayers for me.

Thanks
LowJaw
Quote Post

LukeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:14 pm

That is great news Lowjaw you are in my prayers.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

The_Mad_CappRMon Apr 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Hope you get it, considering the US Senate as of Sunday when I read it,  passed a vote to cut off all extended Un-Employment benefits. I am starting college on the 27th of this month due to displaced worker and trade act. The thing is I just started tier 1 of the EU benefits and was expected to go for 18 months until I graduated with my Associate of Applied sciences degree. But now I possibly only have 17 weeks left. But looking at things this afternoon the US Senate has voted to extend the timeframe for Emergency Unemployment Compensation (EUC). The bill did not add more weeks of benefits, but extended the period of time someone could file for EUC.

The prior deadline for filing EUC was the ending April 3, 2010. The approved legislation moves the filing deadline ahead to the week ending May 29, 2010.

Individuals receiving EUC, who have a balance remaining in the current tier as of the week beginning May 30, 2010, can claim the remainder of their EUC balance. No EUC payments can be made for weeks beginning after November 6, 2010.
Quote Post

SpiderTue Apr 20, 2010 3:10 am

Hey LowJaw, dazzle them and give us the good news! I'm sure you will do good.
Quote Post

PastorDanTue Apr 20, 2010 4:33 am

Man, my prayers are with you - and I'm a pastor!
Quote Post

Daffy688Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 am

LowJaw, my prayers and thoughts are indeed with you.  Let your best shine through and keep your path straight and the Good Lord will bless you.

Godspeed.
Quote Post

KarowTue Apr 20, 2010 4:46 am

Wish you the best of LUCK . Just remember the power of positive thinking , along with that and the man above good things can happen.
Quote Post

DELETEDTue Apr 20, 2010 5:10 am

I hope that phone interview wasn't for a kindergarden teacher.........with that voice of yours all those kids would be on Dr. Phil in no time flat................just kidding friend.  Hope all goes well as you will need a shwack of money to come to Chicago!

Good Luck,
Quote Post

DiggerBazTue Apr 20, 2010 5:33 am

G'day LJ, good luck mate. I really hope it works out for you. Baz.
Quote Post

wesleyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:12 am

Think of you often.
Quote Post

just-dieTue Apr 20, 2010 11:17 am

best of luck to you lowjaw
Quote Post

Forums ©