Polite & Friendly's

in

New Battlefield Community Site

cameronswendtMon Apr 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Hello Polite and Friendly Clan,
It's a pleasure to meet you all! I would like to introduce myself to your clan. I am the clan leader at the Rum & Coke clan, which has operated popular servers all the way back to the dawn of the Battlefield 1942. We are very happy to be a part of the Battlefield Bad Company 2 community now, and operate 3 servers based in the US.

As our clan has grown, we have been searching for a place to meet other clans, get to know the extended community outside our own immediate group, and challenge other clans to casual matches. We decided to create a website dedicated to bringing all Battlefield players and clans closer together, in a neutral and friendly place. I respectfully invite you all to visit *Edited* and register. We just launched, so we are looking for people to help us grow.

Hope to see you all there soon!
Quote Post

G0dbyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Shocked
Quote Post

LukeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:00 pm

First thank you greatly for joining our website. Its always great to see people here. I would suggest though you ask for permission to advertise something like that on peoples websites before you post.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

cameronswendtTue Apr 06, 2010 6:15 pm

I apologize Luke. I went through and posted in the proper section, to avoid this being a typical spam post. I'm trying to work through many clan sites in my spare time, so coordination of finding the leadership, contacting, then returning gets tough.
Quote Post

Forums ©