dikkesFri Jan 22, 2010 4:54 pm

hi everywon
i cant play waw any more on the multy player
but am playen now mod 2 and looking for friends
my name in mod 2 is dikkesthe1{nl}
greets dikkes*BK*
Quote Post

OrckFri Jan 22, 2010 7:47 pm

i added you as my friend on steam. go to the steam community and accept mine then go to my profile and add some of my friends who are in BK and play MW2. there aren't a lot of us but we do play once in a while. oh my gamertag will probably be epbble*BK*
Quote Post

ImmolationFri Jan 22, 2010 8:21 pm

my steam name is firemadeflesh... go ahead and add me if you would like.
Quote Post

OrckFri Jan 22, 2010 8:30 pm

that name isn't working in the search feature. it brought up dikkes but not yours.
Quote Post

ImmolationFri Jan 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Well it worked for everyone else... maybe search for -JF-IMMOLATION (-jf- is a cod4 clan)
Quote Post

PIE168Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Ill add you! My stream is ShootingPie Very Happy
Quote Post

wesleyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Immolation you have a thing for fire and destruction. I enjoy it in our fireteam but against you I am unable to compare.Ah, to be young and fast!
Quote Post

OrckSat Jan 23, 2010 5:30 am

ok can't find either of you... search for me. mine is epbble and i'm pretty sure there is only one of me
Quote Post

ImmolationSat Jan 23, 2010 5:58 am

wesley wrote:

Immolation you have a thing for fire and destruction. I enjoy it in our fireteam but against you I am unable to compare.Ah, to be young and fast!

lol thanks wes.
Quote Post

wesleySat Jan 23, 2010 7:13 am

By the way, I don't have cod 2 but I may get it soon. I've never even see how it plays. I know there are still dedicated servers out there so it must be a fun game. Do we have any interest in doing it once a week? Sorry if all consider this miss-posted.
Quote Post

R_OReillySat Jan 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Does BK have a Steam Group/Clan?  That might be a better way to find other BK than the wierd names that show up for MW2 players (full of ^# characters).
Quote Post

BraxisSat Jan 23, 2010 6:08 pm

We do now... just set it up.  search for: *BadKarma*

your welcome!

SSG.Braxis*BK*
Quote Post

Am3ricaFri Feb 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Hey i had to wipe my PC so i can't play WAW anymore either so if you would like to add me its Just Wawra like always.
Quote Post

DELETEDFri Feb 05, 2010 6:02 pm

I too also play MW2 from time to time...

static_7 - is my Steam account name... if that helps.

COD2 is good... I have an issue though... there's an option to change the direct x option.. to seven.. and it allows for a higher fps, now unfortunately upon doing so.. i still max out at a solid 60..where as before it allowed for a higer rate... if there's anyone who has any clue about that or even play 2... shout me back.
Static
Quote Post

BGRangerSun Feb 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Ad me if you wish BGRanger.
Quote Post Goto page 12Next

Forums ©