Polite & Friendly's

in

Banned?

TyroneBigsbyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:43 am

I've been playing on y'alls server fairly frequently as of late and was enjoying the heck out of it until I was banned earlier this evening for what reason I have no idea.  I wasn't breaking server rules or anything as far as I know.  I thought that perhaps I was kicked by mistake but upon rejoining it said that I was banned.  Please let me know what's up.

Thanks, TB
Quote Post

BullThu Dec 03, 2009 8:23 am

Thank you for frequenting our server. If you're patient one of the officers can look into the matter. Thanks for your support!
Quote Post

TyroneBigsbyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Thanks Bull, I appreciate the quick response.
Quote Post

LukeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Hello TryoneBigsby I will talk to a few of our admins to find out what happen. Thank you for playing on our servers.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

TyroneBigsbySat Dec 05, 2009 6:53 am

*bump*  Wink
Quote Post

DiggerBazSat Dec 05, 2009 10:57 am

Patience Bigsby.
Quote Post

TyroneBigsbyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:34 am

*10 day bump*

Luke had said he was going to lift it but then couldn't find my name in the ban list.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Thanks!
Quote Post

LukeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:10 am

The ban should be lifted. Give it a try and let me know if you have any issues.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

TyroneBigsbyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:01 am

I just tried to get on and it initally booted me with the message "     has left the game".  I reconnected and it still gave the me the permanent ban message.  This is on server 1 just as a heads up. Could my clan tags be affecting the lift?  As in, could I be showing up as TyroneBigsby and [TM]TyroneBigsby in the player list?
Quote Post

LukeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:06 am

You are not showing up on our ban list. Can you get into Server 2 or our Shotgun Server? If so we can take your GUID from that server and use it to unban you.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

TyroneBigsbyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:17 am

Just tried to get on both and got the same message.
Quote Post

LukeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:23 am

OK I'm 99.9% sure you have been unbanned from Server 2. Your name and GUID do not appear as banned on Server 1 or 3 now. Give a try on server 2 then try servers 1 and 3 and let me know what happens.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

TyroneBigsbyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:41 am

WOOHOO!  I can get on 2 now with no apparent problems.  1 was full so I'll try that one later to be sure.  

Thanks again!

TB
Quote Post

Forums ©