Polite & Friendly's

in

Still Kicking

The_Mad_CappRSat Dec 05, 2009 5:59 am

I am still kicking after my rotator cuff surgery. I experienced a long recovery time from anaesthesia, went in at 8:00a and fully opened my eyes to a painful new world at 3:00p  Shocked . I wont be killin ya fer awhile  Cool. Plunking keys  with one finger and running a mouse left-handed blows...so do a few more things I can think of right off hand... Rolling Eyes . Anyway, hope to be runnin with ya soon...oops I mean crouching  Twisted Evil
Quote Post

LukeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:12 am

Its great to hear everything went well.  I hope you feel better soon.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

JaybirdSat Dec 05, 2009 7:24 am

Good to hear from you Cappr......wish you a speedy recovery!!
Quote Post

010RulesSat Dec 05, 2009 9:07 am

Hope you get back on the battlefield , happy holidays! Razz
Quote Post

SinisterSat Dec 05, 2009 10:50 am

Good everything is ok there MadCappr, hope you get back to us soon  Twisted Evil
Quote Post

DiggerBazSat Dec 05, 2009 10:55 am

Get well soon mate.
Quote Post

SinisterSat Dec 05, 2009 11:54 am

Quote Post

CADFatherSun Dec 06, 2009 4:41 am

The_Mad_CappR wrote:

I am still kicking after my rotator cuff surgery. I experienced a long recovery time from anaesthesia, went in at 8:00a and fully opened my eyes to a painful new world at 3:00p  Shocked . I wont be killin ya fer awhile  Cool. Plunking keys  with one finger and running a mouse left-handed blows...so do a few more things I can think of right off hand... Rolling Eyes . Anyway, hope to be runnin with ya soon...oops I mean crouching  Twisted Evil

Aw, c'mon.  I play one handed all the time.  The right one is partially paralyzed from a stroke I had 3 years ago as the result of a motorcycle crash.  I'm naturally right handed but I had to learn to run a mouse with the left.  that's why I play on the tactical servers, I can't run and gun, I can either run, or I can gun but not both at the same time.  I can still use the right hand I just don't have the needed motor control to run the mouse.

Hope you recover soon and fully I'll be waiting for you to comes by my camp so I cans shootz you.
CAD
Quote Post

The_Mad_CappRTue Dec 08, 2009 6:44 am

I'll see what I can do Cool
Quote Post

ThillionTue Dec 08, 2009 1:51 pm

That's the SPIRIT. Heal up quickly.
Quote Post

ArticAntTue Dec 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Sinister, thanks for sharing a picture of your early gaming days.... I guess its a good public service announcement... If you play Mario, sport a mullet, and are into Ducktales, you could end up like Sinister....

Best,
AA
Quote Post

SavageFuDDWed Dec 09, 2009 5:56 pm

ArticAnt wrote:

Sinister, thanks for sharing a picture of your early gaming days.... I guess its a good public service announcement... If you play Mario, sport a mullet, and are into Ducktales, you could end up like Sinister.... LOL!!!

Don't know yea yet, but always good to hear when some one is doing good..

Best,
AA

Quote Post

The_Mad_CappRFri Dec 11, 2009 5:24 am

I think the surgeon has  polished up my aim...thanks Doc Razz
Quote Post

Forums ©