Quote Post

BullSun Nov 29, 2009 7:13 pm

SO TRUE!
Quote Post

Eagle1Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:41 pm

OHHH SO TRUE!!!  HeHe
Quote Post

dogshadowSun Nov 29, 2009 8:13 pm

I was thinking it must be a woman reading the book, No man would be bothered while there was a Tom Clancy on the self.
Quote Post

BullSun Nov 29, 2009 8:16 pm

DEFINITELY! Give me Without Remorse and I'll read through it a dozen more times. Read that for the first time when I was 12, never gotten past how good it was.... oh wait, we're talking about luke's book aren't we? Sad... cuz I won't ever understand women.... EVER! hahahahaha
Quote Post

shizlfzlSun Nov 29, 2009 9:13 pm

I would re-title the book-"Everything men can be bothered to know about women" !!!
Quote Post

LADYHAWKMon Nov 30, 2009 7:06 pm

hang on.....blokes think they know it all without needing a book....
not like they would know anything about a woman anyway other than a woman can cook and clean better than any guy Smile
Quote Post

dogshadowMon Nov 30, 2009 7:39 pm

All the great Chefs are men, and ok you win! you can clean better than me, I bow before your skill and will let you do it then.   Very Happy

If only it was that easy to get out of things,   lol
Quote Post

AstroDadMon Nov 30, 2009 7:50 pm

This battle will rage on forever, I suggest we take this to the game. LadyHawk vs all of the guys, see who wins Smile
Quote Post

LukeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:55 pm

lol astrodad is asking for trouble today.Smile
Quote Post

LukeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:55 pm

lol astrodad is asking for trouble today.Smile
Quote Post

AstroDadMon Nov 30, 2009 8:00 pm

me? Asking for trouble....? Say it Ain't so!
Quote Post

HeraclasMon Nov 30, 2009 8:44 pm

in small hire, give the women quite. the large really important hires however, are right you.
"a woman can cook and clean better than any guy " Rolling Eyes ....we don't want to make that , we are not that stupid. Wink  Wink

lol in that moment i was typing in the last sentence , my wife was coming in my room and said " now say i'm your King!! and you are my slave" ( Shocked  i thought whats up now) I said to her "yes you are my King , i'm living in youre castle , I love you and will conquer the world for you.  she said "that sounds good , so i like it"   I said then " I'm hungry can you make me a sandwich and bring me a glass wine? she said " yes my darling , one moment".....and in this moment i  can hear her in the kitchen
how she makes my sandwich hehehe. Now tell me , who is the slave?????? Cool

tactical dominance
decisive superiorety
                                           Cheers!                  (I'm so lucky that she don't understand  not  one word english,she took a look at my screen , because i had to laugh) muhahaha.
Quote Post

Forums ©