Polite & Friendly's

in

Troublesom Truck

FarmrDanSun Nov 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi guys, I wont be on until I can really get this thing fixed.
My dashlights on my truck wont work. Its gettin frustrating, because the fuses are all good, The turn idicators and the safteys work, so there is no break in the circut board on the back of the panel. I replaced swtich that wasnt it, I changed the bulbs around and they all light up if I put them in the indicators or the saftey lights, (Seatbelt and Break). I know its not a ground issue because the other lights work! I gettin frustrated. IDK if it is the board or not I dont think so...
Quote Post

tetSun Nov 29, 2009 5:33 pm

I had a truck where all the lights worked fine except the brake lights, but those lights would work if i turned on the emergency flashers.  Just not AS brake lights.  I am 99% positive the problem was caused by a dead power brake booster though.  Couldn't depress the pedal far enough for them to kick in.  This was on an 86 Ford F250.  I don't have the truck anymore so it's no big deal.
Quote Post

FarmrDanSun Nov 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Its in the dash. But I got it fixed! Made my own wire! hee hee. Just bypassed it insead of cuttin through all that electrical tape.

Next Project get my Ford 300 Inline 6 sold.

Then the big project Either a 429 or 460!
I found both for great value for me.
Then a Ford car.
Quote Post

Forums ©