Polite & Friendly's

in

Religious topics on the forums

LowJawFri Oct 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Religious topics on the forums are not prohibited by *BK*.
Because on the forums you have a choice to read them or not.

Col.LowJaw
Quote Post

BulletFri Oct 30, 2009 11:11 pm

Religion and politics do not belong on a game forum.   I am deleting what I had posted. Absolutely no offense was intended.
Quote Post

LukeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Ok I get it now I just found and read Nam-Rangers post.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

ImmolationFri Oct 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Well in my opinion, that link was bashing Christians... while ranger's link wasn't bashing anyone. And Luke, what he's trying to say is that with that rule, anything can be posted cause no one has to look at it.
Quote Post

JaybirdFri Oct 30, 2009 11:49 pm

agree with Immolation here.......politics and religion......very touchy subjects.
Quote Post

SinisterFri Oct 30, 2009 11:56 pm

That's why I was almost sure that the rules for the forums where the same as for the TS and servers...
Quote Post

LukeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:11 am

I expect all members to know and follow our forum rules if you are a member of the website. Please take a moment to review the follow to rules or see them all here:
http://bkops2.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=rules&sid=c6a7fea1fdedf968e9d372450f28da65

16. Swearing, Racism, and Disrespectful comments
We have a ZERO tolerance policy for racism on our game server, website and our Teamspeak server. You will be kicked after two warning for swearing when the swearing is not directed toward a member, server, or team. Swearing and disrespectful comments towards any player (guest, -BK-, [DD]) will result in a kick/ban with the length differing depending on the severity. Racism is a permanent ban. We also do not allow posts that are intended too be an attack on member of the website.

15. Be respectful and polite to everyone.
All members of our forums are expected to respect all members. This also includes their points of views on all topics. There is a way to disagree and still respect your fellow member. If you feel a topic is improper please contact an admin.

09. Flames, Attacks & Off Topic Comments
No flames, personal attacks or contentious off topic comments: The idea is to make this a pleasant environment for everyone.

11. Censorship & violate these rules
Debate about everything, even when heated, is encouraged. This is not about censorship. However, while we do not and cannot police every post, we will delete posts coming to our attention that we believe violate these rules. We reserve the right to remove any post with our notice or warning.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

tetSat Oct 31, 2009 6:09 am

LowJaw wrote:

Religious topics on the forums are not prohibited by *BK*.
Because on the forums you have a choice to read them or not.

Col.LowJaw

Thread-jacking sorry but....Lowjaw how've you been?  haven't seen you in ages.
Quote Post

Forums ©