My new creation

HeraclasWed Oct 21, 2009 6:46 am

what do you think?
Quote Post

SheepyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:51 am

I like it
Quote Post

HeraclasWed Oct 21, 2009 10:10 am

i´ve created this one in 10 min. maybe i edit it once again.
Quote Post

ImmolationThu Oct 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Looks cool... although I'm not actually sure what I'm seeing... there's a guy with a finger dissintigrating into the air or something? Did you do some smudging on that yourself?
Quote Post

RabbitThu Oct 22, 2009 2:15 pm

I like yours!!!! But what he is burning, that he needs a gasmask Smile
I make a new one too, hope BK likes it.

Greetings by the Rabbit
Quote Post

SinisterThu Oct 22, 2009 4:56 pm

I would say it's ok, but I don't like the size of the type, and I don't like the fact that I don't know what's happening Razz
Quote Post

ImmolationThu Oct 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Is he holding a spoon?
Quote Post

HeraclasThu Oct 22, 2009 5:52 pm

yeha it's a spoon lol
Quote Post

SinisterThu Oct 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Hmm... constructive critique with some merit in it:
1. background is too simple. It's in good colours but what you could do Is add some texture on it.
2. Writing is too small even though I like the desing and placement. I would say it should be 1 size bigger.
3.About 3d renders. There are two ways of placing them in a signature that I think are esthetically correct.
           - Some 3d part sticks out of the signature enhancing the depth and perspective of the sig.
           - The render is a part of a picture you created-> you constrain it with a frame of sorts(which you did only partly and the right hand side justdoesn't look so good Wink )

Ok sorry for being to critical... But thats the only thing I can do to help my dear Graphics Team members to develop Very Happy
Quote Post

HeraclasThu Oct 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Sinister wrote:

Ok sorry for being to critical... But thats the only thing I can do to help my dear Graphics Team members to develop Very Happy

wooop I dziękuję Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation

thanx Sinister i improve it tomorrow Cool not any more, i was helded-up in my private practice today , i wont only fighting now lol (catch them both and kick their b...3 costals broken and one finger, they will never struggle against me again Twisted Evil ))
Quote Post

MlgaBeanThu Oct 22, 2009 11:00 pm

its a spoon? i thought it was a lollipop. i was all "what a waste. now we will never know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop!"
Quote Post

ImmolationThu Oct 22, 2009 11:28 pm

LOL!
Quote Post

HeraclasFri Oct 23, 2009 8:45 pm

that was not a joke immolation Cool

2 gyes held-up me or you loughing about my english ...i know it is awfulll Smile
but i started to learn it as  (or after, what's correct?) i joined bk lol
Quote Post

SinisterFri Oct 23, 2009 8:52 pm

after joing BK/ after I joined BK would be best options Wink
Quote Post

HeraclasFri Oct 23, 2009 9:06 pm

thank you very much, laughy yellow tooth clown Wink
Quote Post

Forums ©