Polite & Friendly's

in

Coda514 saying hello

coda514Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:06 am

Hello all, been playing your servers for about a month now. I really enjoy the tactical gameplay. You guys do a great job keeping everything in check. Well run, and a nice change of pace to have people actually be civil to each other (most of the time). Just wanted to say hi and tell you that I appreciate what you guys put into running these fine servers. See you on the battlefield.

-Coda514
Quote Post

wesleyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:58 am

Thanks for the kind words. Continue having fun. If you are an adult then you might consider applying. It doesn't hurt to put in an application. bkops2.com. Later.
Quote Post

BagsTue Sep 15, 2009 6:40 am

Ty for the nice words look forward to see on the maps.

Bags
Quote Post

DiggerBazTue Sep 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Thanks Coda514 for the feedback and hey fill out an application form on your way out next time mate. Cheers.
Quote Post

LukeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:12 pm

Thanks for visiting if you enjoy our servers you should join us on TS some time soon. Its a lot of fun well you play in our servers.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

LADYHAWKTue Sep 15, 2009 2:48 pm

everyone has beat me to the punch!!!
lol, glad to have posative feedback and thanks for visiting, any problems with filling out an application just hollar and I can help Wink
Quote Post

coda514Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Thanks for the welcome gang! I really do have fun on your servers, although I'm usually on the receiving end of death!! Laughing  Still trying to get the right "kits" set up for each map. I think I will fill out an application, thanks for the invite. C-ya on the battlefield.

Coda514
Quote Post

ImmolationTue Sep 15, 2009 3:36 pm

Played with ya a little bit last night... Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to take some shots at ya cause you were on my team!  Twisted Evil
Quote Post

FlyspotTue Sep 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Glad u enjoyed playing here ..hurry back..
Quote Post

Forums ©