Polite & Friendly's

in

Update on Tinman!

LukeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:09 am

I'm very exited that we got to talk with Tinman on TS today. (After we accidently kicked him... lol) His chemotherapy is over now and he has an appointment next week with the doctors to make sure that the chemotherapy got all of the cancer. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

MRHIGHLIFEWed Sep 09, 2009 2:13 am

Tinman.....

As we talked, I am a pharmacist.  If you ever need anything at all, give me a pm or email.    I wish u the best, and dont feel any hesitations in asking me anything.  Best of luck to you bro.

HighLife
Quote Post

wesleyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:17 am

We've been hoping to hear some good news about Tinman. Glad the chemo is over. I have no idea how horrible it is to go through what he has been through. My prayers are for him.
Quote Post

baumentWed Sep 09, 2009 3:11 am

Great to talk to see you on tonite KCT ! So glad you've jumped another hurdle in your battle and hope to see you on more.
Much prayers and good wishes from Illinois bud.
Quote Post

psycodadWed Sep 09, 2009 3:39 am

Although I did not get to speak with you tonight I do know that 99snake was happy to see you back on TS as am I . I hope only the best for you Tinman and you are in our thoughts and prayers.....hope to see you online soon
Quote Post

smileWed Sep 09, 2009 4:10 am

oh man tinmnan I miss you
Quote Post

DiggerBazWed Sep 09, 2009 4:33 am

Hey KCTinman. Glad to hear you are through the worst. We miss you mate and look forward to your return. God Bless.
Quote Post

GrayBearWed Sep 09, 2009 11:35 am

Glad to hear Tinman, as a nurse I am always happy when a plan comes together. Very Happy
Quote Post

DELETEDWed Sep 09, 2009 1:09 pm

Glad to hear Tinman, hope to seeya in TS soon m8
Quote Post

Forums ©