Polite & Friendly's

in

mw3 info

MaxwellSmartSat Jul 22, 2023 12:03 pm

Link
Quote Post

Natb1Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:35 pm

oh goodness.. not another Cod lol -.- Thanks for the info!
Quote Post

MrKrinkleSat Jul 22, 2023 10:41 pm

Yeah i told you all there was something up when Season 4 was so short, this conformation of news SUX.!!!
Quote Post

Snap71Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:01 am

I expected a new game on Nov seems like that happens every year. He sure got excited about stuff. I like that it runs on the same engine that we have now so my pc will still run it. The rest is what it will be will be.
Quote Post

Natb1Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:14 am

I will only support it if other BK members do..
Quote Post

KevManSun Jul 23, 2023 2:41 pm

Natb1 wrote:

I will only support it if other BK members do..

What else will we play? Certainly not another BF game.  COD all day.
Quote Post

Natb1Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:43 pm

you know that's right
Quote Post

Snap71Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:03 pm

Since my pc won’t play BF games now that is the latest and I don’t see them going backwards seems like MW3 is a good idea. As always they will bring back some maps and I liked them and I would guess new maps too. I feel like some/most/a few can buy one new thing each year and I don’t want to waste money on one(s) I don’t play like we did a few years ago. So let’s wait and see how things develop and discuss. Certainly chatting whenever as long as it is constructive and polite and friendly is always in order eh.
Quote Post

Natb1Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:48 pm

On top of bf games snap, they are gonna try to make a 6th bf game
Quote Post

JohnnyMon Jul 24, 2023 4:35 pm

I'm up for any game that plays good. Who knows just maybe and I mean maybe BF might go back to like a 4 or 3 version.
I will buy both games cause I'm sure we'll have members playing both.
Quote Post

Natb1Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:35 pm

Johnny wrote:

I'm up for any game that plays good. Who knows just maybe and I mean maybe BF might go back to like a 4 or 3 version.
I will buy both games cause I'm sure we'll have members playing both.

i hope bf would be like 3 or 4.. if so ill buy it and if people stop playing the current cod and move to the new 1 so will I
Quote Post

Forums ©